Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Coloring Book Page

So I gave away the coloring book I've been working on for a few weeks today. Here's another page I made a few days ago:



Seriously I've been thinking so much about making other people have fun with coloring books, and I really wanna try new things to do this. Not even art things, but like, anything. Lots of people don't do much anymore (including myself) and I wanna get back into like, fun little activities/events to have fun with people. I just played Spit with someone last night 'til 6:30 in the morning. I feel like making up games must be so fulfilling when you actually make a fun game without ridiculous flaws. I mean, the creative process would be fun, and you can get so much time out of playing it. I think making a game is my next task, so I'll be back with that eventually hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. ive been thinking the same things.. no one has any motivation to do anything anymore.
    i'm sick of school and "them".. you know who i'm talking about.. telling me what's important. i used to be happy doing stupid shit like just coloring in coloring books. making something with no color COLORFUL. it pertains to anything! do you remember how much fun it was to just make that hopscotch thing at alyssa's? make a game kenny kowrb!! i wanna play!

    ReplyDelete